Friday, October 17, 2014

The Dream!

I am sitting with her.. don't even remember the place
it's a dream i have often.. nobody is judged in it
nobody is watching.. it's just us there

I look into her eyes, she is smiling
a smile which is from the heart..
I keep looking.. the time flies just like that
holding her hands.. brushing her hair..I come closer

she whispers something in my ear and laughs
I nod without realizing what she says.. my heart skips a beat!
it's all music to my ears.. i'm in a world i can't explain

Just as we come a bit more closer.. ever so slowly
the phone rings, the dream is broken
leaving me annoyed with half of an erection

somehow i shake myself back to reality
love or lust i can't fathom
but it's a dream i have often..
nobody is judged in it.. nobody is watching..

I know you're out there somewhere.. maybe you'll read this someday
but for now, here's what i have to say..
hey there stranger.. i will find you
and i will complete the dream for sure!
i'm no nolan.. but my totem will spin for you forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment