Friday, September 17, 2010

Stuck between past, present and future

The pursuit of impossible dream TM has lasted for a month in my head and if I still don’t give it the due credit. Then balls to me  (inside joke for god wing: mere tau ka fe paar ho gaya :P)
A few words to explain the concept, all of us live a life chasing things which are never meant to be, it can be
  • -          Elusive girlfriend  {aww.. dream girl :( }
  • -          Big money and a job with no tension
  • -          Peace of mind
  • -          Delicious food in mess
  • -          Latest gadget in my pocket
  • -          Or a husband’s day without argument (N/A)

Things can be simpler ones, or very tough to comprehend but they are there for everyone in varying proportions.
The biggest crime that you can commit is to slog your present for that future which will never materialize. Shahrukh said it in KHNH, Nityananda(:P) said it in a satsang(not the one that came on India TV!) and I’m writing it here. See one of them is a legend in real life (me of course)..!!
Getting back to the present, live it yaar.. put that smile on your friend and save some time for him, for yourself. Live the present before its past and thou shalt have a happy future…
I would not disagree that my life is also a part of The pursuit of impossible dream TM, but since I realized this thingy; life has been less of a puzzle. The issue is to find your means to express the feeling, it can be the lost pages, or shouting at people in open houses or just sending anonymous mails to junta.
And for those who are scared of dreaming…  Dream on coz not all but some dreams will obviously come true… and when they do; it’ll be worth it.
I would end this chotu sa blog with this line - take lite… for further details and queries, refer to the red herring prospectus(I meant Madhya ungli tu)…
On a serious note, do try to think on what I’ve said coz it meant a lot to me, hope it helps u too… God bless n take care :)
(Word count 376) – after shocks of Markguru :P


fyi - song of the month goes to dreams and illusions by poets of the fall.
and Munni badbaam hui is awarded the song of the year award... phad phad phad....

No comments:

Post a Comment